Wednesday, October 23, 2013

17 Weeks

17 weeks (and 4 days to be exact) or about 4 months now! Almost halfway there..I feel like it is flying by! Baby will be here before we know it-scary! We had a 16 week appointment last week and found out the date for the 20 week, which is when we will find out if the babe is a boy or girl! Counting down the days!!

How I'm feeling: Pretty awesome! I am loving the second trimester so far; sure I get tired and have some serious back aches, but overall I am feeling pretty darn good! I have felt some movement from the baby which is so cool! I always sit really still and wait for it to happen again, but it's usually just a thump here and there. I cannot wait for Tyler to be able to feel it!

Appetite: HUGE! I have gotten such a big appetite this week! I guess baby is really growing a lot in there because I feel like I am constantly hungry! I am loving apples right now, which I guess is a good things since they are in season after all. Trying to stay as healthy as possible, but I just want food constantly! :)

Baby: Baby is the size of a turnip this week. I'm not really sure the size of a turnip-I guess I will have to check it out next time I am grocery shopping. The measurements are about 5 inches long and about 5.9 ounces.

Workouts: I have been working out a few times a week since around 10 weeks (after I got over the terrible virus) . This week I have really made it a goal to workout more consistently, even if it is just walking. I have been to the gym 3x this week already and worked out my arms, legs and shoulders and did a lot of cardio! 


Last weekend I hosted a baby shower at my house for a dear friend of mine! We had such a wonderful time celebrating baby Evans! Cannot wait to hold that sweet baby girl in just a few weeks!

Mommy to be(with her mom):


The Spread:

Small Group Girls

3 comments: