Tuesday, December 3, 2013

19 Weeks

Saturday (Nov 1) marked the 19 week mark! This week has truly been bittersweet. While I am very excited to find out the sex of the baby at the end of the week; it has been a very hard week for my family. We lost my sweet Nana on Saturday. She was such an amazing, Godly woman and I am so proud to be able to call her my Nana. She taught me so much in life about Faith and God, most of it I didn't realize until I was much older. We have so many precious memories from growing up with Nana, coming to our volleyball games, graduations, weddings, family events, etc. She was always there to support her family with a smile. I am so thankful for the memories we can share about her, even up until the last week of her life. She will be greatly missed by our family!
 
While this week will be hard saying goodbye to an amazing lady whom was loved by all, I look forward to celebrating our precious baby that will bring new joy and happiness to our family!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment