Friday, October 18, 2013

12/13 weeks-2nd doctors appointment!

Almost to the end of the first trimester now! These were exciting weeks! We went to the doctor on September 20th (12 weeks 6 days). We got to hear the heartbeat and see our little baby moving around like crazy. The difference between this ultrasound and the first one was so crazy! The baby has developed so much! We can not wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I got a few things done around the house this week as well-I have noticed that I am really wanting to get everything done lately! I think its a pregnancy thing! I just want every project to be as complete as possible before the baby comes!

I made these curtains for the office(which I have been meaning to do forever)

Also, I finished up the pillows for one of the guest bedrooms downstairs-I had already made the smaller ones, but finished the large navy ones this week.

 
Over the weekend we headed to Alabama for Tyler to play golf with his dad and brother- I think they had a great time playing at a really nice course.
 
 
The weather was beautiful all weekend! We had a great time visiting with family, even though it was a short weekend.
 
 
How I'm feeling: Pretty good this week! Only feeling bad if I go too long without getting something to eat! :)

Appetite: Pretty normal, I feel like these two weeks I have turned a corner in the pregnancy and am really starting to feel better and more like myself!

Baby: Baby is the size of a plum week 12 and a peach week 13!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment