Monday, October 7, 2013

5 Weeks-Myrtle Beach Trip

At the 5 week mark we were headed to Myrtle Beach for a long weekend! This was a very relaxing and fun trip, even though I had just found out I was pregnant and my mind was racing with all kinds of different things-can I eat this? can I do that? is it safe to..? All the normal(I hope they are normal) thoughts that run through a newly pregnant ladies head.

This is the first time I felt really nauseous-we were getting ready to go to bed and I felt so sick! I couldn't even fall asleep. Tyler walked down to the bar and got me a ginger ale and crackers-so begins my love of ginger ale in the first trimester!

Daddy to be! We went for a run each morning on the beach! It was beautiful!


How I'm feeling: Some nausea, appetite is starting to change, tired but still able to stay pretty active

Appetite: Starting to change a bit due to nausea I believe. Nothing really sounds good to eat, still no cravings.  

Baby: Size of a sesame seed

No comments:

Post a Comment