Wednesday, October 9, 2013

9 Weeks

9 weeks and this nasty virus is still hanging on! I am starting to feel a little better so I hope it is almost over. *fingers crossed* Since I have had the virus I have not been doing my normal workout routine, but hope to get back to it soon. Still letting this whole pregnancy thing sink in. Sometimes it feels like a dream!


How I'm feeling: Still feeling nauseous, very low energy level and tired a lot! Feeling much better in the mornings than the afternoons and nights still. Getting more and more tired as the day goes on.

Appetite: Still no cravings and still making Tyler choose dinner...nothing sounds good still! Also still have not had grilled chicken-the thought of it totally grosses me out. I can eat fried chicken or chicken salad though! Loving homemade granola still and chicken salad from Zoe's and EGGS! Tons of eggs, scrambled for breakfast and hard boiled for snacks.  
  
Baby: Baby is the size of a green olive this week!

Week 9 pictures:



 
Dinner for a pregnant lady-rice, hard boiled egg, raw carrots and roasted chickpeas...random?
 
 
 Getting read for Carter's 1st birthday party this week!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment