Friday, December 20, 2013

Latest Obsession...Recipe!

My latest obsession lately has been something I have been making for lunch the past few days! I thought I would share it with you all, it is pretty simple and delicious!

BLT+ Sandwich

2 slices of bacon
2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
lettuce
cheddar cheese
tomato slices
cucumber slices
avocado slices
Mayo
Butter

I am not a mayo fan really at all. I don't add it to anything especially not sandwiches or hamburgers. I only eat it in salads like chicken salad, etc. That being said I think a little mayo is good on this sandwich!

Directions:

Cook bacon in microwave until crispy.
Meanwhile, spread a thin layer of mayo on the inside of the bread. Then butter the outside. Place cheese, tomato and bacon on sandwich and grill on each side until toasted.

Take the sandwich apart and add the avocado, lettuce and cucumber. This way the cucumber and lettuce stay crisp! Enjoy with your favorite side!

No comments:

Post a Comment