Tuesday, December 3, 2013

20 Weeks Boy or Girl?!

Finally! The week we find out if we will be having a sweet baby boy or girl! I am definitely not a mom that wanted to wait until the birth to find out! I have been dying to find out for weeks now! The doctor's appointment could not have gone any better-baby was completely healthy and looked great. I was so relieved to hear that. It feels like forever in between appointments, so I always like to hear that we are still doing well.

I will say during the ultrasound, I spotted it right away. As soon as the ultrasound technician looked for the girl or boy sign, I knew what we had on our hands!

We could not be more excited in adding a sweet baby girl to our family in March!! Looks like it's ribbons and bows for this house!

How I'm feeling: I am feeling pretty great lately! The second trimester has really been wonderful so far. Definitely showing a lot more lately and people are starting to notice, which is fun!

Baby: Baby is the size of a banana this week. About 6.5 inches long and about 10.5 oz in weight.

Sucking her thumb


 
Can't wait to meet our little Ellis Virginia Dunaway!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment