Monday, March 10, 2014

New Nail Polish

I have definitely been on a blog hiatus lately, not posting in quite some time. We have had a lot going on at the Dunaway home from the pregnancy to a career change for me and most recently having to put our sweet girl Macy down. My heart still aches for our precious dog we had for almost 10 years, but that is a story for another day.

I wanted to ease back into my blogging world with a fun find that I got over the weekend. I am always looking for a fun nail color-you can never have enough choices in my opinion. I noticed recently that Bed Bath & Beyond has a huge selection of Essie which I am basically obsessed with. I decided to go yesterday and look for a fun spring pink.  I found one from Essie that I got, but I also found an awesome color from Color Club called Jackie-Oh! This polish is awesome! It goes on so well and looks professional! I had to share with everyone!


Please excuse the swollen hands-being 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant does that to you!
 



 
This little bottle was $2.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond! Totally worth it and will definitely be trying more colors soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment