Friday, December 13, 2013

24 weeks...It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

We have made it to week 24 and time is literally flying! I can only imagine how quickly time will begin to pass once we have our baby girl here!

Week 24 started out great! If you haven't heard of Auburn's "kick six" win over Alabama to allow us to go to the SEC championship than you have probably been in hiding the past few weeks! Because of that win Tyler and I were able to go to the SEC Championship which is hosted here in Atlanta! It was so much fun and also pretty exhausting! At any rate it was a great start to week 24!








On Monday, we signed up to bring dinner to our friends. They just had twins in November and had a meal train going.  -side note: has everyone heard of mealtrain.com? This was my first experience with it and I think it is pretty neat! Anyways, we got to spend some time with our friends and hold their baby girls! They were such sweet and good babies!!

Later in the week Tyler came down with a nasty upper respiratory infection. So between me being pregnant and him feeling terrible, it's been a pretty interesting few days! Praying he will recover quickly!
Our house is really exciting right now! Sick, injured and pregnant!


How I'm feeling: I am still feeling pretty good. The last few weeks I have really noticed a lot of growth which makes things a little harder and uncomfortable. Besides that, I can't really complain! Still trying to stay active; getting to the gym at least a few times a week.

Baby: All of my apps say something different this week so, baby is somewhere in between an eggplant, an ear of corn and a cantaloupe. She is about a foot long and just over a pound in weight now!

Best moment this week: I have been feeling her move for quite a while now, but the movements lately have been so much bigger and they sometimes catch me off guard, but I absolutely love the feeling! Tyler has been able to feel her moving around a lot lately which I love! It is so much fun to just sit a feel her moving around!
Baby girl is growing away in there! 16 weeks to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment