Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hi friends! I hope you all had a great weekend and that the beginning of your week is shaping up well!

I had a pretty relaxed weekend, not any huge projects or anything! We have been super busy the past few weekends so we wanted to take it easy and not put too many things on our plate.

The weekend started with an impromptu dinner with friends at Twisted Taco! Yum! We headed home and stopped at redbox to grab a movie. We ended up deciding on Trouble with the Curve. We wanted to see this movie because it was filmed right here in Atlanta! We both loved it and would definitely recommend to friends. 

Saturday we woke up and ran our long run. We are currently training for a half marathon so this weekend we needed to do an 8 mile run! It was killer for me. Some runs are just harder than others! I felt great during the 7 mile run we did last, but I was struggling this time! Runners- is it like that for you too?

After our run we headed to the North GA outlets! I was in search of some new skinny jeans and found some I love at GAP. These are kind of similar to the ones I bought.

We rounded out the weekend meeting our friends new born baby and then going to a basketball banquet for the team my husband coached this year. It was at Park Tavern, we had a great time! We will definitely be checking out upcoming events here!


2 comments: