Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!! 

Wanted to share a few of my favorite finds of the week with you! 

First of all, my fabric came in which I talked about here!

Second, I found this great shade of polish on sale at Target for 1/2 off! I love a deal, so I scooped it up! 


(Image from pixibeauty.com)
Luminous Lilac..reminds me of an Easter Egg! Can't wait to try it out soon!
 
Also on my list, is this pair of Old Navy active capri pants. I got these last weekend and tried them out this week. They are great and very affordable!
Here is a link to find the ones I got.

Lastly, chapstick, I can never have enough! I got it from Target as well and LOVE it! I got the mint one..
(Image from walmart.com)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment