Wednesday, March 12, 2014

37 Weeks

Yesterday we had our 37 week checkup with the doctor. Everything is still looking great with baby girl! Her heart beat was in the 130's, head is down, but she not budging! I have felt pretty good the past two weeks. I had a few weeks around 33-35 where I was extremely uncomfortable and I thought for sure she was going to come early. Now I have been feeling good and don't really feel like she is going to come anytime soon. The doctor said she doesn't see any action happening before week 40 so it looks like we will be holding out a little longer! 17 days til due date!

Two weekends ago we went to piedmont park and ate lunch and walked around and just hung out for the day because it was so beautiful outside! Here are some pics-

36 Weeks
 


No comments:

Post a Comment