Monday, May 14, 2012

We have tile! :)

I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day! We were not able to see our Mom's so we spent the day picking out tile!!! Yes tile, and yes I am so excited about the tile! In about a week we will have a kitchen floor & backsplash! Stay tuned for before and after pictures of our kitchen. It will finally be...FINISHED! yay!

Here are some of my favorite finds this past week:


http://www.laurenconrad.com/

Who knew that L.C. had this website with all this awesome information?! I am trying out her Bikini Boot Camp Plan this week! It has been great so far (I know, it's only Monday)! Here is what my yummy lunch looked like today!
Pretty good! Salad with cucumbers, avocado, cherry tomotoes, quinoa and a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper for the dressing. (I forgot my almonds)



This is my next favorite find! It is like a scentsy, but from Wal-Mart! Love it! Trying to make the new place smell pretty! :)

Lastly...Colored Denim, I am loving it right now! Love all the summer colors they have out right now!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment