Friday, May 11, 2012

Awesome Weekend!

We had a great weekend with my sister and brother in law! Why do those weekends have to end? I always hate leaving my sister but now we are counting down till next time!

This weekend we got a lot done on the house! I meant to get some action photos of the boys but I completely forgot!! I guess Sarah and I were too busy doing the girl stuff! The boys filled in ALL of the holes in the bathroom that the plumber had to rip out to install the toilets and vanities! This was huge, there have been open holes in the walls for a few weeks now! So now we are almost ready to paint!! Sarah and I unpacked and cleared out a few rooms! It was such a big help having Sarah and Lance here this weekend...Why do they live so far away??

Also since my last post we have painted the kitchen and the living room! Next on the agenda for painting is the fireplace and built ins in the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment