Thursday, October 4, 2012

Carter is here! (about a month ago!)

On August 27th (early in the morning) I got a call from my sister. She thought she could be having early signs of labor. She called the doctor and although she already had an appointment scheduled that day, the nurse told her to come in early and they would check everything out! Sure enough, she was right! They sent her straight over to the hospital. What did that mean for me??  I was running around like crazy trying to get everything ready to leave ASAP!! (this is one of those times where I really hate living so far away from my family)..

Tyler and I left as soon as we could. The 4.5 hour drive felt like a year and I felt like I could have a panic attack at any moment! My sister was in labor...Ahhhh! We arrived at the hospital around 3:30pm. I was beyond excited that I would be able to see my sister before she had the baby! She was progressing pretty well and we knew it wouldn't be long until we could meet that precious baby! About an hour later the nurses sent us out...it was time!!

At 4:56pm baby Carter was born, 6lbs 7oz! He was absolutely perfect!  

I love this baby so much already!

Who couldn't love this little face?

No comments:

Post a Comment