Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bedroom Remix

I have been thinking about redecorating our master bedroom for a while now. I was looking on my pinterest boards two or three weeks ago and realized I had pinned the same master bedroom three times...three times..the exact same thing! (here is the pin) That is when I realized I really need to start working on the master. I started putting together an idea board(I got this idea from my awesome friend Ashley) that included some of the things I had pinned and things that I would like to incorporate in the room. This is what I came up with:

(Sources-Pottery Barn, Etsy, West Elm, and this blog for the curtains )

So far I have the Duvet Cover (West Elm) and a Quilt (Steinmart). Still debating about pillows, curtains and lamps!
{Side note: if you need a quilt RUN to Steinmart! Their prices are ridiculously awesome.}
 
Also to make an appearance in this room are these awesome mirrors I found at Homegoods:

1 comment: