Tuesday, August 7, 2012

House Update




Ok so, I realized that it has been FOREVER since my last post when I went to edit the most recent one I was working on and it started ... "Last weekend (June 16 and 17)" ...  It has been over a month..going on two months!! But I thought I would go ahead and share that last one and then I can update on everything going on since. So here is the bathroom update (which was over a month ago) Hope yall enjoy!


Last weekend (June 16 & 17) we had house guests for the first time! Our small group from church came over to meet and have dinner on Sunday night. What does this mean? I was going crazy the week before making sure the house was as ready as it could be!! Needless to say we got a lot done! I am so happy with how everything has turned out in the house (so far). We still have so much to do but, I am learning with homeownership the list of things to do is never ending! We still have not even touched the yard (or should I say jungle)! One thing that I am so very proud of is everything we have done with the bathrooms. When we were looking at this house the bathrooms were one thing that we weren't very excited about. The transformation has been amazing (to me at least)! Here are some before pictures of the upstairs bathroom so you can see why we were not exactly thrilled with the bathrooms...




















This is the upstairs bathroom, which we use as the master. What do you think? Yeah, us too...it looks like it is straight out of 1966 (the year the house was built)!!


This was after the demolition...still not a pretty sight! Glad all that "old mess" is gone though! :)

So I guess y'all are ready to see the finished product huh?

 
 
P.S. Don't mind the trim... that is the next project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment