Wednesday, April 2, 2014

40 Weeks 4 Days

Today I am 40 weeks and 4 days! I really cannot believe we are still going! Baby girl is just comfy in there I guess. I am hanging in there pretty well and feeling pretty good for 9+ months pregnant! I of course have the normal pregnancy aches and pains, but overall doing fine.

We had our 40 week appointment yesterday and everything is still the same. Ellis is head down and engaged, but nothing has changed. So we wait! At least we do know there is an end in sight! If we do not have her by Sunday, we will induce and have our baby in our arms by Monday, April 7th. April 7th will be 41 weeks and 2 days! Holy cow, that is a long time to be pregnant! The doctor also said that she will be over 8lbs! I'm not surprised because it feels like she has gotten pretty big. We are going back on Friday for one more check before the induction on Sunday, unless she comes before. Fingers crossed!

40 Weeks 3 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment