Monday, August 19, 2013

Shutters

We have shutters! I posted a teaser picture a few weeks ago and planned on posting this much earlier, but we got busy traveling! Things are hopefully slowing down a little bit and I will post a tutorial soon, but I wanted to share some pictures of our finished product. Tyler made them and I could not be more proud!! :)
My love!

 
 

 
 
 
 
 Not the best pictures, but weather here in Atlanta has been terrible lately! Maybe when it gets pretty outside I can re-take some pics for the tutorial.
Don't mind the bushes in the front...we are getting everything re-done in September Woo!!
I am so happy with how these turned out! We plan on painting our brick a tan color one day, that is why we went with the dark brown! I think it will look amazing! Another renovation done at the Dunaway's! Yay!

2 comments: