Tuesday, April 17, 2012

All things BLUE!

In my first post, you learned that my sister is expecting a baby, due in September! So this past weekend we took a break from all of the house renovations and yard work and made the drive down to the tiny little town of Chipley, Florida to find out if the baby was going to be a girl or a boy! I love the change of pace going from Atlanta to Chipley! We headed down on Thursday night, with a Girl gift and a Boy gift! (we had to be prepared!) I just new it was going to be a boy!! I was so excited about the boy present we had picked out!!

Here is my sister, Sarah and brother in law, Lance...So excited!

I love how they are both wearing Blue for a Baby Boy!

Those of you that know me, know how close I am to my sister, so as she is expecting her first child I am overwhemed with excitement!! My sister truly is my best friend so I am so glad that we were able to share this time with her and my brother in law. 

Here are a few pictures of the sweet baby boy! Hopefully they will come up with a name soon so we can stop calling him baby boy! :)



We can't wait to welcome our first nephew into the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment